Dr. Fibus, Ph.D., is a psychotherapist, relationship coach, anger management specialist, educator and California State Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist with a private practice in Sherman Oaks, California. Since 1982, he has worked with couples and individuals of all ages to help them create, repair and renew their most significant relationships and to achieve growth, success, creativity and personal empowerment.
Dr. Fibus received a Masters Degree in clinical psychology from Antioch University in 1980 and a Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Aliant International University in 1984.
Dr. Fibus has served as the psychological expert on a variety of television and radio shows throughout the United States. He has also been interviewed by CNN International and his expertise has been broadcast to television and Internet viewers worldwide.
Areas of Expertice
While Dr. Fibus addresses a wide variety of concerns in his practice, he is best known for his extraordinary success working with:
- Couples who have been through a lot of therapy but are still “stuck”.
- Individuals and couples who recognize their emotional “triggers” but can’t seem to break destructive patterns.
- Busy people who value results-focused programs.
- Couples challenged with issues of passion, including anger and intimacy.
- Therapists who seek support in the management of their own personal and professional stresses.